> Home > Brands & Solutions > Adhesives, Sealants & Functional Coatings > Industrial > Threadlockers > Benefits of Loctite Threadlockers
|Browse Products||Buy Now||Contact Us|
Benefits of Loctite® Threadlockers
- Loctite® threadlocking adhesives are highly reliable, low-cost materials that provide lubricity to achieve controlled torque during assembly. Just a few drops of Loctite threadlocker will keep your fastener torqued until you want it to come apart.
- Even the best mechanical fasteners will loosen over time, causing your equipment to shutdown and the resulting loss of productivity. Loctite threadlockers provide protection from shock and vibration on even your hardest-working mechanical assemblies.
- Mechanical fasteners cannot prevent corrosion. Loctite threadlockers seal your threads against moisture, protecting against corrosion and galling.
- The ease of automation in applying Loctite threadlockers reduces your assembly costs while boosting your throughput.
- Loctite threadlockers not only work on active metals (e.g. brass, copper) but also on passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
- Reliable vibration resistance
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Rapid cure
- Easy dispensing
- Prevent loosening from shock and vibration
- Single component - quick and easy to apply
- Can be used on various sizes of fasteners - reduces inventory costs
- Seal threads
- Stops rust and corrosion
- Available in a variety of viscosities and strengths for virtually any application
Discover the difference between Red, Blue, Green, and Purple Threadlockers
Additional Information on Threadlockers: