> Home > Brands & Solutions > Adhesives, Sealants & Surface Treatments > Industrial > Threadlockers > Benefits of Loctite Threadlockers
|Browse Products||Buy Now||Contact Us|
Benefits of Loctite® Threadlockers
- Loctite® threadlocking adhesives are highly reliable, low-cost materials that provide lubricity to achieve controlled torque during assembly. Just a few drops of Loctite threadlocker will keep your fastener torqued until you want it to come apart.
- Even the best mechanical fasteners will loosen over time, causing your equipment to shutdown and the resulting loss of productivity. Loctite threadlockers provide protection from shock and vibration on even your hardest-working mechanical assemblies.
- Mechanical fasteners cannot prevent corrosion. Loctite threadlockers seal your threads against moisture, protecting against corrosion and galling.
- The ease of automation in applying Loctite threadlockers reduces your assembly costs while boosting your throughput.
- Loctite threadlockers not only work on active metals (e.g. brass, copper) but also on passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
Threadlocking User's Guide:
Henkel has the silicone to meet all your needs:
Loctite Anaerobic Threadlockers (LT-5883)
Loctite High Temperature Threadlockers & Thread Sealants (LT-5063)
Loctite QuickTape® Threadlocking Tape (LT-5709)
Loctite Thread Sealant & Threadlocker for Oxygen Systems (LT-5549)
Loctite Threadlocking Guide (LT-4985)
Loctite 2046™ Threadlocker for Food Equipment (LT-5181)